I am a 2021 Island Batik Ambassador!
I am excited and proud to announce that I am a 2021 Island Batik Brand Ambassador! I’ve been trying to wait patiently to make this announcement and the time is finally here. I am looking forward to making all sorts of beautiful things with their gorgeous fabric.
Are You Curious About What They Sent Me?
Join me on my YouTube channel on January 25, 2021 at 3pm (pacific time) when I post my unboxing video. There are some amazing things in it, and I can wait to show them to you.
As an ambassador I will be making one project a month. Believe me when I say that there are lots of fun projects on the calendar, so be sure to look for them throughout the year.
I am honored that I was chosen to be in this group of 24 talented artists. Take a moment to check them all out.
- Megan Best – Bestquilter
- Pamela Boatright – PamelaQuilts
- Elizabeth DeCroos – Epida Studio
- Jennifer Eubank – Archipelago Quilting
- Jennifer Fulton – The Inquiring Quilter
- Preeti Harris – Sew Preeti Quilts
- Joanne Hart – Unicornharts
- Mania Hatziioannidi – Mania for Quilts
- Jane Hauprich – Stitch by Stitch Custom Quilting
- Connie Kauffman – Kaufmann Designs
- Emily Leachman – The Darling Dogwood
- Denise Looney – For the Love of Geese
- Leah Malasky – Quilted Delights
- Sally Manke – Sally Manke Fiber Artist
- Maryellen McAuliffe – Mary Mack Made Mine
- Claudia Porter – Create with Claudia
- Gail Renna – Quilt Haven Threads
- Brianna Roberts – Sew Cute and Quirky
- Michelle Roberts – Creative Blonde
- Gail Sheppard – Quilting Gail
- Andi Stanfield – True Blue Quilts
- Jennifer Thomas – Curlicue Creations
- Suzy Webster – Websterquilt
- Janet Yamamoto – Whispers of Yore
Island Batik has teamed up with some generous sponsors this year and they include the following companies. I am looking forward to using their products.
I hope you’ll join me on my creative journey with Island Batik. Happy Quilting!